I knew when I bought this green jumpsuit in summer that I’d wear it over and over and indeed I have. I wore it first for our friends’ silver wedding anniversary party in August.
A month later I wore it twice in Sicily.
London was unseasonably warm on my 50th birthday so I wore it for afternoon tea at The Shard.
It’s the perfect Christmas outfit though too. At the start of December, I wore it for my work Christmas party with green glitter platforms and green statement necklace.
To switch it up a bit, I swapped green glitter platforms for pewter ones. This I wore for our annual girls’ Secret Santa party.
It just shows that if you buy something you love, you’ll enjoy wearing it and feel amazing doing so. This green jumpsuit has been a brilliant investment and I cannot wait to wear it again.
Some practical and sales information:
- At the time of writing, this Me + Em green jumpsuit is *half price and available in a selection of sizes.
- The bandeau is detachable.
- I’m tall, (175 cm, 5 ft 9). It is rare to find a jumpsuit that is long enough in the leg for me to wear with high heels, but it can easily be shortened
- It fits true to size.
- The *green statement necklace is currently reduced and available in three different colourways. There is a matching ring available and matching earrings too.
- I bought everything you see here. Nothing is gifted (sadly).
Like many bloggers and content creators, I use affiliate links. I identify these with an asterisk. I identify gifted items within the body of the post. I am a paid ambassador for STEPPER Eyewear and for MAC Eyewear. For links to my current clothes, accessories and homeware, click here. Thank you for reading