It’s been a brilliant week. One of celebration and laughing, of family and friends and of cake and fizz and lots of food. It was my 41st birthday on Wednesday and I managed to eek the celebrations out until yesterday.
This week, I have been a lady wot lunches.
1. My friend Annemarie and I went to Harrogate on my birthday. Shopping and eating. Few things please me more.
2. On Thursday my friend Sally made birthday lunch for Annemarie and me. The cakes was as delicious as it looks.
3. On Friday, I had yet another lunch with friends Barbara and Penny.
4. Friday evening I went out with two more friends for Tapas and cocktails. Probably my favourite type of food.
5. And yesterday, my parents hosted a birthday buffet for me which was amazing. Along with my brothers and sisters-in-law, they always make me feel special. I’m so touched by all the thought and care that went into it.
I have the best family and friends and it’s been a brilliant few days.
Love Liz xDisclosure: Like most blogs, this post may contain affiliate links (from which I might make a small commission if you make a purchase). Such links are identified with an asterisk *. Gifted items and PR samples are identified as such either in the the body of post or in the notes section at the foot of the post. You can shop all of my looks from all of my posts here: https://www.shopltk.com/explore/whatlizzyloves Thank you for reading and supporting my blog.