It’s been a brilliant week. One of celebration and laughing, of family and friends and of cake and fizz and lots of food. It was my 41st birthday on Wednesday and I managed to eek the celebrations out until yesterday.
This week, I have been a lady wot lunches.
1. My friend Annemarie and I went to Harrogate on my birthday. Shopping and eating. Few things please me more.
2. On Thursday my friend Sally made birthday lunch for Annemarie and me. The cakes was as delicious as it looks.
3. On Friday, I had yet another lunch with friends Barbara and Penny.
4. Friday evening I went out with two more friends for Tapas and cocktails. Probably my favourite type of food.
5. And yesterday, my parents hosted a birthday buffet for me which was amazing. Along with my brothers and sisters-in-law, they always make me feel special. I’m so touched by all the thought and care that went into it.
I have the best family and friends and it’s been a brilliant few days.
Love Liz x
Like many bloggers and content creators, I use affiliate links. I identify these with an asterisk. I identify gifted items within the body of the post. I am a paid ambassador for STEPPER Eyewear and for MAC Eyewear. For links to my current clothes, accessories and homeware, click here. Thank you for reading