The weeks are flying by and I can hardly believe it’s almost October. It’s been a busy few days with charity fundraisers, parents’ evening, football training and an evening at my friend’s with the girls.
1. At the start of the week, I saw my first article for Aspire magazine in print. It’s a magazine with a local focus delivered to 27,000 addresses in Skipton and the surrounding areas.
How I wish that were me on the cover.
2. After writing about how I transformed my cupboard, the lovely people at Laura Ashley got in touch asking if they could add it to their own blog. I agreed immediately. They have also asked me to style an outfit from their latest collection, so I’m very much looking forward to sharing that too.
3. I met my friend and “business partner” Sally to order Autumn scarves for our boutique. Here’s a taste of what’s to come.
4. I saw this card and, it had, quite literally, my name on it.
5. I went to my friend Jane’s on Friday evening to look at photos from her wonderful 50th birthday ceilidh in Summer and to catch up with the girls. It was one of those evenings where an unexpected anecdote caused so much laughter that I ached. Once again I counted those blessings that are my friends.
This week I blogged about:
Like many bloggers and content creators, I use affiliate links. I identify these with an asterisk. I identify gifted items within the body of the post. I am a paid ambassador for STEPPER Eyewear and for MAC Eyewear. For links to my current clothes, accessories and homeware, click here. Thank you for reading